I’m so excited for tomorrow! You have no idea. I get to be with Zakh and Kazushige and now Karen who I’m going to be meeting for the first time tomorrow! (I’m going to be so shy and nervous tho I can feel it now) Its so fascinating to be friends with exchange students, especially from Japan/Okinawa. Kaz is eager to show me his favourite types of onigiri in Sydney if we have time tomorrow, and also teach me some Japanese which I think is so cute! I love that he’s wanting to share his culture with me. I want to show him and Karen all the beautiful parts of Sydney so they can have them forever in their memories when they depart from Australia. (I don’t want Kaz to go, he’s such a beautiful person and I’m 100% positive that I’m going to feel the same way about Karen once I meet her. THEY CAN STAY FOREVER -weep-).
LET ME TELL YOU A FUNNY STORY.
- Dude contacts me wanting to get to know me because he thinks I’m a sweet girl.
- He checks his phone every few hours after initially sending me a message, anticipating my reply with excitement.
- Considers himself the ‘luckiest’ for wanting to take me out to lunch soon.
- Gives me his number so we can talk further. (I hate phones, I hate texting, I hate using my money on talking to people when I have the internet at home so I didn’t text him). He also wasn’t my type, has a bad history, and reeks of bad vibes so I didn’t want to go down any road with him.
- Weeks later he makes a status about feminists in a way which implies that they’re stupid/worthless/why do they even try/exist blabla.
- I’m sitting here laughing because I’m a feminist and he didn’t know that and yet he had no problems wanting to get to know me or take me out to lunch or quite blatantly, ‘cheese me’.
LITERALLY FUNNY. TEHEHE